Technology is constantly getting more complex and many businesses are finding it difficult to keep on top of their IT. Outsourcing to a Managed IT Services provider can help lift the burden of managing your technology and will free your team to help grow your business!
Here are the top benefits of Managed IT Services:
- Control Your IT Costs – Outsourcing converts fixed costs into variable ones. This means services are scalable. You’ll only pay for what you use when you need it!
- Reduce Labor Expenses – Building an in-house IT team is expensive, and temporary staff isn’t always the answer. Outsourcing lets you focus human resources where most needed.
- Trained, Experienced, Certified – How can you assure an employee is qualified? Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) are important. But so is experience!
- Qualified Doesn’t Mean Experienced – Most Managed IT Services providers have seen and solved problems multiple times. An in-house person often works in isolation and doesn’t have the range of knowledge an outside expert has, no matter how much they train. Experience matters.
- Increase Competitiveness and Efficiencies – In-house IT services carry higher research and development costs and increased implementation time. All of which increase costs that must be passed on to customers.
- Rapid Technology Implementation – A Managed IT Services provider has the resources to start projects quickly. In-house staff tackling the same project might take weeks or months. IT providers bring years of experience that saves you time and money.
- Stay Focused – You have limited resources, and every employee has limited time and attention. Outsourcing removes the needs of IT management allowing you to stay focused on core initiatives and not get distracted by complex IT decisions.
- Reduce Risk – Every investment carries risk. Things like markets, regulations, and technology can change fast. Managed IT Services providers assume and manage risk for you, especially regarding security and compliance.
- Provide a Level Playing Field – Small businesses can’t match the level of support a large company can afford. Outsourcing gives you access to the technologies and expertise that big companies enjoy at an affordable cost!
- Compliance and Security – Is your firewall updated? Do you audit workstations and servers? Today, it’s crucial to protect data, including client data, credit card information, proprietary information, and more. A qualified Managed IT Services provider implements advanced security to keep your business, network, and data safe and secure.
Engaging a Managed IT Services provider will improve productivity, streamline workflows, free your team to focus on core tasks, and significantly lower costs.
About PrimeEdge Technology
PrimeEdge is a premier office technology solutions and services provider based in Winchester, VA. Services include Managed IT, Managed Print, Voice, Unified Communications and XaaS. Products include a wide variety of HP Printers, Scanners, MFPs, Computers and Workstations.
For the latest industry trends and technology insights visit PrimeEdge’s Resources Page.