In today’s connected world, security must be a top priority. However, a recent survey shows that only 39% of companies rank printer security as a priority. This is an unfortunate oversight that cyber-criminals are more than willing to take advantage of.
Ignoring Printer Security Can Be Costly
Preventing a Breach
By implementing security protocols you’ll reduce your risk of a print-related data breach.
We’ll work with you to:
- Encrypt stored data, as well as data traveling to and from the printer
- Securely erase hard drives to minimize what is stored on the printer leaving less for a hacker to steal
- Authenticate user access using a multi-factor approach and pull printing for extra security
- Keep device firmware, security and OS updated
- Use fleet management tools to ensure active security protocols are in place
Printer security is a must for any company concerned about the integrity of their network. By implementing comprehensive security protocols you’ll potentially save your company thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of repairs.