COVID-19 affected every facet of our lives in 2020. While our current reality has changed, we stay hopeful that we’ll all return to “normal” soon. However, one thing that hasn’t changed. In fact, it’s even more important in light of our current situation. That’s the need for professional IT services, especially in light of the explosion in remote work.
Partnering with a Managed IT Services provider (MSP) is the equivalent of hiring your own IT dream team – one with the experience to help you navigate the complex technological demands of today.
Here are six qualities to look for in a Managed IT Services provider.
- The Ability to Commit – Managing an IT infrastructure is complex. It requires skills only an IT professional can provide. Check your potential partner’s service level agreement to measure performance and expertise.
- A Clear Understanding of Your Business – The best providers don’t enter into an agreement with just anyone. They know each business is unique and will take the time to understand your infrastructure and unique needs. Only then will they sign you up!
- Focus on Customer Service – A good provider is as enthusiastic about your business as you are. A less than reputable one will sell you services, then disappear before the ink on the contract is dry. The best providers will provide exemplary customer service.
- Align With Industry Practices – Your provider should communicate well and provide exemplary service. The quality of their service will be evident by the services they offer like planning, repair, security, recovery, risk management, and consulting.
- Experience and Reputation – When it comes to Managed IT, mastery, and reputation count. The longer a company has been in existence, the more capable it is to provide you with the services you need. Check their client base. A good track record means you can trust their performance now and in the future.
- The Right Tools for the Job – In the end, it comes down to the tools. The best Managed IT providers offer 24/7 help and the latest tools and technology to help you in whatever way you need to keep your business safe, secure, and growing.
A great Managed IT Services provider can solve most problems before you even notice! You’ll experience less downtime and improved productivity. More importantly, outsourcing your IT needs will put less stress on your team allowing them to focus on core business initiatives.